At Electric Square, we understand that the worlds we build are pivotal to the success of our games and the enjoyment of our players. With our diverse portfolio, which includes acclaimed titles like 'Diablo IV', 'Need For Speed Unbound', 'Battlefield 2042', 'Lords of the Fallen', and several other exciting AAA console games currently in progress (and even more surprises on the horizon!), we strive to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences.
Working in collaboration with four innovative studios, our team of 250+ talented individuals, accompanied by our beloved studio dogs, are dedicated to creating world-class projects. We foster a unique studio culture that empowers and inspires our teams, ensuring that everyone feels motivated to bring their best ideas to life.
We can offer you an award-winning working environment. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Lead Producer to join our studio working on an exciting project. The Lead Producer is responsible for leading a multi-discipline team, managing internal and external stakeholders, providing leadership, driving the operational needs and ensuring the game meets quality expectations.
A Lead Producer at Electric Square will:
- Manage the relationship with the client, ensuring open and honest collaboration.
- Establish and refine development processes and set quality benchmarks.
- Uphold the vision for the project and ensure this vision is communicated to the development team and client.
- Drive product operational goals and facilitate communication, organisation, process, and accountability.
- Drive product planning, schedules, and overall prioritisation and delivery framework.
- Work with QA to enable high-quality regular product delivery.
- Identify and communicate any roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Provide regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders (internal and external).
- Work with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate directional changes analyse the costs/benefits and impact on product update schedules.
- Be a champion for player experience and quality.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.
When you join Electric Square, you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. Whether its participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over lunch cooked one of Brighton's incredible pop-up diners. The Studio knows that it’s the best people who make the best games, and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
- Holidays - 25 days’ annual leave entitlement, including studio closure over the Christmas period, plus all UK bank holidays
- Bonus Anniversary Holidays - An additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working at Electric Square, up to a maximum of 30 days of annual leave entitlement.
- Generous Team Project Bonuses (usually paid when the product ships/launches)
- Company Pension Scheme – Employer contribution matching award-winning pension scheme provided by NEST under the UK government's automatic enrolment scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme – Full private medical cover provided by BUPA Healthcare.
- Group Income Protection
- Health and Well-being Allowance – £50 per month to spend on your choice of a range of healthy activities, ranging from going to the gym, rock climbing, yoga and a lovely massage. It's on us!
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance Scheme – Full private dental cover is provided under our dental plan company scheme.
- Volunteer Time Off ‘Electric Square in the Community’ – Spend one day per year on full-pay volunteering for the non-profit organisation of your choice.
- Tech Scheme - Over 5,000 products available to buy over 12 or 24-month payment terms, saving up to 12% on National Insurance.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Salary sacrifice cycle purchase scheme with tax savings through Evans Cycles.
- Free Fresh Home Cooked Electric Square Monthly Friday Lunch – Monthly Friday lunches bought to us by one of many amazing local pop-up diners – all local and organic, meat and vegan recipes. A wonderful way to catch up with everyone on a Friday over a beer or a bottle of Kombucha!
- Eye-care Vouchers – Free eye tests.
- Train Travel Season Ticket Loan – Interest free company loan to spread the cost of an annual season ticket.
- Free Awesome Swag – Sleek Electric Square T-shirts and merch, with the iconic Electra symbol emblazoned on the front. New ranges out every season.
- Extensive Video Game & Book Library – Borrow a game, a book or even a whole console.
- Free locally roasted Coffee & Speciality Teas
- Free Cereal Bar – Extensive granola, muesli and breakfast cereal selections.
- Exclusive anniversary presents – After your first and third year as an Electron.
- Fresh Fruit & Healthy Snacks – Provided every day, with a suggestion board for new treats.
- Pastries, Cakes & Doughnuts – For the odd naughty pleasure.
- Soft Drinks Fridge – A large range of free chilled soft drinks.
- Electra's Beer & Wine Fridge – Free beers, ales and wine and even the odd gin and tonic. Grab a beer at our end of week Show and Tell sessions and see what everybody else in the company has been up to.
- In-house Social Clubs – There are lots of ways to socialise with your colleagues here! From day one you’re invited to join in clubs for D&D fans, board games, bouldering, drawing nights, yoga, cooking club – the list goes on and there is always space open for new members!
- Two studios in the heart of Brighton – Electric Square South is right next to the Royal Pavilion in an imposing 1933 building originally called Electric House, Electric Square North is in a contemporary space on the other side of the Royal Pavilion.
- Dogs with Jobs - Electric Square is a dog friendly employer. Bring doggo into the studio to meet and hang out with the rest of the team any time!
- Personal Trainer Sessions – Free gym sessions with our own Electric Square personal trainer.
- Project Wrap Parties, Cinema Nights & Team Nights Out – We work hard together so it’s good to let off steam and spend some time together seeing what the wonderful city of Brighton & Hove has to offer.
- Summer Festival – Every year on a hot summer’s afternoon, we all leave work early to enjoy the sun with company organised pop-up diner, cocktail shack, bouncy castle, face painting and other fun amenities. The whole family is invited to spend the day coming to socialise with us, on us :)
- Exhibitions & Days Out – If there is an event happening of interest to us, we’ll happily spread the word, pick up the bill and see if any Electrons are up for going – we’re keen to get everyone out seeing what’s going on.