Join Electric Square, part of the Keywords Studios family, a leading provider of gold-standard services to global AAA clients. We are expanding globally and seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our ambitious team. As a remote Marketing Manager, you will oversee the marketing activities for Electric Square's studios in Brighton, Singapore, Malta, and our Leamington Spa-based studio, Lively. Our supportive and fun working environment has earned us multiple "Best Places to Work" awards from gamesindustry.biz.
Marketing Manager for Electric Square & Lively -
Your primary responsibility is to develop, implement, and track individual marketing plans for the studio. You will work closely with the operations team, handling various marketing-focused tasks. This exciting role offers variety and involvement in the following areas:
- Support the business in developing and executing marketing plans, actively promoting, and engaging in PR and marketing activities for the studio. You will be the key point of contact for all marketing-related activities at Electric Square.
- Manage the company website, including content creation and copy, monitoring web analytics, external content coordination (e.g. videos and banners) and general information updates.
- Assist in producing client materials and case studies for business development and client pitches. You will collaborate with project leads regards project updates and game releases.
- Support brand management for the studio, both internally and externally. This includes industry events, company showreels, promotional material, case studies, company newsletters (studio and group), and industry award submissions.
- Oversee all aspects of Electric Square's social media platforms, including community management across the studio. You will be the primary point of contact for engaging with the gaming community, offering customer support, and acting as an Electric Square ambassador.
- Track marketing results to evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Play an active role in organising, initiating, and implementing Electric Square’s EDI initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the Core Services and Senior Management teams to implement marketing plans that align with the overall business objectives of each area.
- Ensure all areas within the business receive the necessary marketing support and actively support projects within the studio.
When you join Electric Square, you can expect to enjoy a unique culture whether it’s by participating and relaxing with one of our wellness benefits or discussing the latest games over lunch cooked by one of Brighton's incredible pop-up diners. The Studio knows that it’s when people feel at their best that the best games are made, and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
- Holidays - 25 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period plus all UK bank holidays.
- Bonus Anniversary Holidays - An additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working at Electric Square, up to a maximum of 30 days of annual leave entitlement.
- Generous Team Project Bonuses
- Company Pension Scheme – Employer contribution matching award winning pension scheme provided by NEST under the UK governments automatic enrolment scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme – Full private medical cover provided by BUPA Healthcare.
- Group Income Protection
- Health and Well-being Allowance – £50 per month to spend on your choice of a range of health and wellbeing-related activities, ranging from going to the gym, rock climbing, yoga and a lovely massage. It's on us!
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance Scheme – Full private dental cover provided under our dental plan company scheme.
- Visa & Relocation Package - We welcome applications from across the world and support visa sponsorship for qualified employees. We will pay for the visa costs for you and your family. We will also provide you with a relocation allowance.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program that assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their work, health, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Volunteer Time Off ‘Electric Square in the Community’ – Spend one day per year on full pay volunteering for the non-profit organisation of your choice.
- Tech Scheme - Over 5,000 products available from to buy over 12 or 24 month payment terms, saving up to 12% on National Insurance.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) - ESPP is an easy way for staff to get involved in entry level company ownership or make a small profit on savings.
- CycleScheme – CycleScheme is an employee benefit that saves you 25-39% on a bike and accessories.
- Free Electric Square Monthly Friday Lunch – Monthly Friday lunches bought to us by one of many amazing local pop-up diners – all local and organic, meat and vegan recipes. A wonderful way to catch up with everyone on a Friday over a beer or a bottle of kombucha!
- Eye-care Vouchers – Free eye tests.
- Train Travel Season Ticket Loan – Interest free company loan to spread the cost of an annual season ticket.
- Free Awesome Swag – Sleek Electric Square T-shirts and merch, with the iconic Electra symbol emblazoned on the front. New ranges out every season!
- Extensive Video Game & Book Library – Borrow a game, a book or even a whole console.
- Free locally roasted Coffee & Speciality Teas
- Free Cereal Bar – Extensive granola, muesli and breakfast cereal selections.
- Exclusive anniversary presents – After your first and third year as an Electron.
- Fresh Fruit & Snacks – Provided every day and new suggestions are always welcome!
- Electra's Beer, Wine & Kombucha Fridge- A large range of free chilled soft drinks to keep you refreshed throughout the day!
- In-house Social Clubs – There are lots of ways to socialise with your colleagues here! From day one you’re invited to join in clubs for D&D fans, board games, bouldering, drawing nights, yoga, cooking club – the list goes on and there is always space open for new members!
- Two studios in the heart of Brighton – Electric Square South is right next to the Royal Pavilion in an imposing 1933 building originally called Electric House, Electric Square North is in a contemporary space on the other side of the Royal Pavilion.
- Dogs with Jobs - Electric Square is a dog friendly employer. Bring doggo into the studio to meet and hang out with the rest of the team any time! • Personal Trainer Sessions – Free gym sessions with our own Electric Square personal trainer.
- Project Wrap Parties, Cinema Nights & Team Nights Out – We work hard together so it’s good to let off steam and spend some time together seeing what the wonderful city of Brighton & Hove has to offer.
- Summer Festival – Every year on a hot summer’s afternoon, we all leave work early to enjoy the sun with company organised pop-up diner, cocktail shack, bouncy castle, face painting and other fun amenities. The whole family is invited to spend the day coming to socialise with us, on us :)
- Exhibitions & Days Out – If there is an event happening of interest to us, we’ll happily spread the word, pick up the bill and see if any Electrons are up for going – we’re keen to get everyone out seeing what’s going on.