At Electric Square, the worlds we create are crucial to our games and in delivering fantastic experiences to our players. Our portfolio includes ‘Forza Street’ and ‘Hot Wheels id,’ with ‘Assassin’s Creed VR’ and electrifying AAA console games currently in development and even more about to start! Together with 3 studios, 150 people, 8 projects (and our studio dogs!), we offer world-class projects with a unique studio culture to ensure our teams feel empowered and inspired
ES Singapore is a brand-new studio with big ambitions and a forward thinking approach to game development, following in the footsteps of its world class HQ in Brighton, United Kingdom. We can offer you an award-winning working environment with an employee satisfaction rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor. At Electric Square, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Software Engineer to join our Singapore-based team working on an exciting, new unannounced project.
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task required. They are an active member of the code team, setting an example for less experienced programmers.
What you will be doing:
Some things we'd love to see from you:
When you join Electric Square you can expect to enjoy a unique culture. The Studio knows that it’s the best people that make the best games and this is what Electric Square invests in. Below you will find all the benefits and perks you can enjoy as an Electric Square team member.
• Holidays - 19 days’ annual leave entitlement plus an additional 4 days studio closure over the end of year festive period plus all Singapore bank holidays.
• Bonus Anniversary Holidays - An additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working at Electric Square, up to a maximum of 30 days of annual leave entitlement.
• Team Project Bonuses
• Private Medical and Dental Insurance Scheme – You will be entitled to participate in the Company’s private medical & dental insurance scheme.
• Group Income Protection
• Health and Well-being Allowance – $90 per month to spend on your choice of a range of healthy activities, ranging from going to the gym, rock climbing, yoga and a lovely massage. It's on us!
• Group Life Insurance
• Volunteer Time Off ‘Electric Square in the Community’ – Spend one day per year on full pay volunteering for the non-profit organisation of your choice.
• Tech Scheme – Interest free company loan to buy Tech, which will be deducted from your monthly salary for the duration of the loan.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – Interest free company loan to buy a bicycle/bicycle accessory, which will be deducted from your monthly salary for the duration of the loan.
• Free Fresh Cooked Electric Square Monthly Friday Lunch – Monthly Friday lunches bought to us by one of many amazing local pop-up diners – A wonderful way to catch up with everyone on a Friday!
At Electric Square, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Electric Square is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.